Childrens Play Area
An area in the garden just for the children, somewhere they can do what they want (within reason!) and make as much mess as they like.
- Commercial play area in Darlington that we landscaped shown in the picture to the right.
- Raised beds strictly for the children, so they can plant and watch things grow. We have built these for a local nursery and school and the children love them.
- Sand pits built from wood, with a cover made of wood to keep out any unwanted visitors.
- Tree house with room to play and storage for toys, this need not be high up in a tree, it could just be decking built around a tree.
- Secluded area at the bottom of the garden, somewhere for a sand pit, a hole in which to dig, raised beds to plant in, and a little play house to play in and hide away all those toys.